Creating a REST app in Swift sounds like it should be easy…
…but if you’ve tried to do networking and JSON you know how hard it can be to find good examples to follow. Swift can be pretty brutal (and extremely particular) about types and optionals and initialization. And on top of that, figuring out what classes and frameworks you need to use to grab data from your REST API, parse the JSON, and display it in your app can be overwhelming.
You don’t have to flip through hundreds of pages about irrelevant frameworks just to build your first REST client.
Enroll in our FREE 5 lesson course and start building your app today.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to get REST API data into your Swift app
- How to parse JSON arrays in Swift
- Where to put all your JSON code
- How to display your API data in a table view
- The answers to all your questions about REST & JSON in a Live Q&A with Christina & Josh
And hurry – enrollment closes May 4 at 1:00 PM Eastern.